Avocado Cilantro Sauce/Dressing
This super creamy, multi-purpose dressing is great for topping salads, wraps, and tacos.
Serving Size: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes💚VEGAN 💚GLUTEN FREE
- 1 medium avocado (ripe)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or table salt
- 2 chopped serranos or jalepenos
- 3-4 TB olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 limes (juiced)
- Blend all ingredients in high-powered blender except oil.
- Slowly add in oil a TB at a time until desired thickness is achieved. We don't typically add a lot of salt, so you can add or omit ingredients.
- If you don't care for cilantro, you can also use spinach
- Omit serranos/jalepenos if you aren't a fan of spicy foods
- Keep refrigerated and use within 7 days. Freezes up to 1-2 months.