Quick and easy, this protein fluff is my go to in the mornings and evening to keep me feeling full.
Serving Size: 1 Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes💚VEGAN 💚GLUTEN FREE 💚OIL-FREE
- 1 serving of Protein Powder (mixed as directed) or Ready to Drink Protein drink Vanilla or Chocolate
- 1 TB Chia seeds mix with 3 TB water (let thicken)
- 1/2 c fresh Spinach
- 1/2 c - 1 c of frozen berries
- Optional toppings of choice - raw cacao nibs, fresh fruit, rice crisps - really anything you love!
- Combine all ingredients except optional toppings and blend well. I prefer using a high powered blender to make it "fluffy"
- Add toppings and enjoy!
- Ok to omit chia seeds if you do not have available. May not come out as thick, but will still be super tasty
- If you have time, you can also freeze this for 20-30 minutes to create more of an ice cream consistency. Makes a super delish "dessert"!